Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I must say...

I love my hair & I'm so proud because I did it myself!!!In the world of beauty,things can get expensive.Anything I can learn to do on my own,I'm game!LOL!Again,I installed the hair by the u-part wig method so I pretty much remove it & where it how & when I want.This video helped me out so much!Check it out. However,I used a dome cap instead & wig clips to secure vs. sewing around the perimeter.I would suggest a dome cap bc it is more sturdy & durable. Trust,it will not go anywhere!I love this hair.It is super soft & manageable.Minimal shedding through my 2 co-washes (the hair smelled like corn chips.No...really).Definitely not BSS hair,that I love to sniff fresh out the pack.LOL!Other than that,the hair rarely sheds & no tangles so far.It is a light brown,maybe even lighter than a 2,so I have trouble blending with my jet black leave out!But no complaints.I actually love the hair & the color.Get yours here.Thanks Luminous Locks.
Please excuse my shine (lighting)  & eyebrows.;-p

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job, the hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful!! And so is your hair! Great job on it!

    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that the hair you've got is manageable. Usually, girls have a hard time making their hair soft and manageable. Some put oil or hair conditioner to their hair to achieve the best result.

    Reda Pinard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for having a fantastic hairstyle! Say, how about adding color to your do to achieve a more stylish and distinctive look? Why don’t you try it? Some people might even become your fans for that. =)

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete