Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bags vs. Bundles

Hello ladies!So,I'm still new to the blog world & I must admit,I didn't even think to share my weekend with you guys!:( I definitely will do better in the future.But one thing that I did decide on was that I missed my extensions.I have started a healthy hair care journey for myself so I took a break from the sew-ins.After a lot of research between hair brands & companies, the decision kind of fell in my lap as to what I would install next!I won some virgin Brazilian hair from Luminous Locks in a giveaway via Youtube.Exciting,right?So yea...that will be my project this week.I also plan to create a u-part wig as to keep up with my own hair underneath better. I have worn all types of hair but only recently got into the virgin hair world. Around me, the girls are still raving about remy,which is awesome to grab from your local beauty supply store! I've worn everything from your average BSS hair to the expensive virgin hair & no one has ever been able to determine the difference. It's all about styling & preference. But if you are truly a "weave-head" & want something that is going to last & go through various styles & installs, then drop a little more & find a virgin hair company that fits your needs. As for myself, I'm truly going to settle the bags vs. bundles & decide what I will stock in my hair bag.LOL!More to come...
Be sure to check them out on Facebook for updates & deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment